AF3IRM Central Coast SOL Night
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
in Santa Cruz (Location TBA)
FB Invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/982162571808579/
Join AF3IRM Central Coast for a super trifecta celebration!
AF3IRM Central Coast invites you to celebrate:
– our official chapter launch,
– solidarity night with our supporters and allies, and
– the birthday party of 3 AF3IRM Central Coast Core Members Carly, Kyla, and Leah!
Instead of presents, we request a $5 donation at the door. All funds will support transnational feminist activism in the Central Coast.
To honor the strengths, knowledges, and critical lyricism of women of color, there will be:
– art for sale/display by local artists Nik Holland and Elizabeth Gonzalez
– bodywork & healing by Rubi of Rising Root Wellness (please bring cash for compensation & dress comfortably for the massage chair)
– AF3IRM tshirts ($20), stickers ($3) & purple roses ($2) for sale
– an open mic session
– and many more to be announced!
**This is a drug-free & alcohol-free event. Youth and children are welcome to attend.**
**Anyone perpetuating harmful behaviors (for example, patriarchy and/or white supremacy) must leave the space immediately. We will also deny entry, as needed. No refunds.**
AF3IRM is a transnational feminist, anti-imperialist community activist organization of transnational women of color. AF3IRM is neither a non-profit nor a for-profit community organization. All of our work is through volunteering and commitment, and our funds come from the generosity and necessity of grassroots fundraising.
For more information, contact [email protected]